Find a California abortion provider
To get an abortion in California, you can contact your regular health care provider or search below.
California abortion finder
You do not need to be a California resident to receive abortion services.
We do not collect any search data.
Outside of California
If you want to travel to California for an abortion, use our California abortion finder. If you're looking for an abortion provider outside of California, you can find one through our list of national abortion resources.
If you live or are staying in California, you may be able to use a telehealth service to get your medication by mail.
Use the California abortion finder on this page to search for California-based clinics with telehealth options.
You can also contact a California-based telehealth service.
- Choix uses secure messaging. You do not need video to use Choix.
- Hey Jane offers secure messaging and video visits.
- Abortion on Demand uses video visits.
- Abortion Telemedicine uses video visits.
Find telehealth options available across the United States at Abortionfinder.org.
Fake abortion information
Also known as misinformation, fake abortion information is common online.
Search results online may include clinics that do not perform abortions. These “clinics” may provide false, medically inaccurate information online or in person about abortion to convince you not to have an abortion. They are sometimes called crisis pregnancy centers (CPCs).
Use the California abortion finder to search for trusted providers near you.
Fake social media accounts
Check any abortion information you find on a social media site.
- Fake social media accounts may post false or misleading abortion information.
- Fake accounts may also post links to fake clinics.
- Your friends or family may give you false information from a fake social media site.
The best way to get accurate abortion information tailored to your pregnancy is to find a trusted provider and talk to them directly.
Report fake information
To report a fake abortion clinic or website, fill out the consumer complaint form on the California Department of Justice website.
You can report fake social media posts or accounts using the social media app.
California and national abortion resources
Besides the California abortion finder, there are many resources that can help you find the abortion care you need.
Abortion Finder (AbortionFinder.org)
- Use their search to find a verified abortion provider, including telehealth options.
- View a list of California providers, virtual and in-person.
- View their state guide on abortion in California.
- Text “Abortion Finder” and they will text you back with the three abortion providers closest to you. For service in English, text “Hello” to 435-3-FINDER. For service in Spanish, text “Hola” to 218-3-BUSCAR.
FPA Women’s Health
I Need an A
I Need an A connects people with clinics, pill-by-mail providers, current laws, abortion funds, and support organizations. They can help you get personalized answers to many abortion questions. Use their search to find clinics near you. The site is available in English and Spanish.